I’m very much looking forward to the Philly Freestyle contest, in October. I entered this contest back in 2013 and it was very fun, so I’m anxious to see everyone and skate again. I’m anxious to skate tonight — as I am every day.
Then there’s the side of me that enjoys Winter. Too cold to skate, I retreat indoors. Aikido three times a week, and the rest of the time inside, reading, doing audio projects and podcasts, etc. About this time of year I start to miss that.
- The new Dana Gould podcast episode is really funny.
- Inspired by the aforementioned podcast, last night we watched the Paul Lynde Halloween Special on youtube. TV was really fantastic back in those days. And by fantastic, I mean something else I’m not quite sure about.
- I’ve now been married for 25 years. That’s a good thing. At times I had no idea what the hell I was doing, Toni believed in me.
- Consistently weighing in at less than 200 pounds.
- Been collecting funny audio clips of televangelists and the like for audio mix/sound collage/noise track kind of stuff.
- In my fantasy life I’m a writer. I spend my days writing, doing aikido, skating, take an afternoon siesta, chilling with my wife, drinking coffee, and traveling. There are no flourescent lights in this life. There are cats.